Friday, January 21, 2011

Jurassic Park

I cannot wait for 2012 to arrive. Not that I'm tired of 2011 or anything like that, after all we're not even through the first month yet. And it's not even about the whole thing about the world ending (I have no idea what's going to happen when we get to 2013). There are many things to look forward to in 2012.

I'm especially excited in the area of film, as many movies are coming out that year including The Dark Knight Rises. Also, James Cameron is re-releasing Titanic, only this time in 3D - admittedly, it's not necessary but 2012 does signify the 100 year remembrance of the sinking of Titanic. I've seen that movie so many times, I think close to 7 times in one week actually. I love everything about Titanic; its history, its lessons, event its name. And albeit the acting, James Cameron did a good job with the film overall. Like The Dark Knight, Titanic is one of my favourite movies.

Though if I had to choose my favourite movie of all time, that title goes to none other than Jurassic Park. It fueled my love for dinosaurs and John Williams' soundtracks.

Someone took the theme song to Jurassic Park and slowed it down 1000% to create the most hauntingly beautiful piece I've heard all week. If you're ever in want of an hour-long orchestra, it's right here.

Jurassic Park Theme (1000% Slower) by birdfeeder

No comments:

Post a Comment