Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ridiculous Religiosity

The Great Exchange:

I used to think that it was me and Jesus, working together towards my salvation.

Now I know it's all of Jesus, none of me, and I humbly receive the gift of grace.

Amazing how he takes away all of my sin, and gives me all of his righteousness. Yet one of the hardest things to endure. #WorthIt


The Pride Test:

1. Do you long for a lot of attention?

2. Do you become jealous or critical of people who succeed?

3. Do you always have to win?

4. Do you have a pattern of lying?

5. Do you have a hard time acknowledging you were wrong?

6. Do you have a lot of conflicts with a lot of people?

7. Do you cut in line at the store, airport, on the freeway, etc?

8. Do you get upset when other people do not honour your achievement?

9. Do you tend more toward and attitude of entitlement or thankfulness?

10. Do you honestly feel you are a good person and superior to others?

No comments:

Post a Comment