Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Look? New Lists!

So Blogger has changed its look, and I'm fine with that. At first I thought, "Oh, did I press a wrong key? Why is the browser screwed up?" but then I knew that they changed the look.

Again, I'm fine with this. The only issue I had was that in my last post, I had embedded some videos into the html code and they didn't show up. Any of them. 

This is why "learning code" is added to my list of summer things. That's right, folks! I'm keeping a list, checking it twice, gonna find out what's naughty & nice. That sounded creepy. Let's just say that I'm adding things to my list of what I want to do this summer. 

I will post the list in the near future, with enough time so that it can be adjusted (things added as per suggested) before summer actually starts. 

Let's get ready for a whole lot of somethings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment