Thursday, May 2, 2013

Humber PR Pro Tip: Get an Agenda!

I know we covered the importance of managing time tables, but to make a stronger emphasis on time management skills, here's another tip: get an agenda!

I thought I could go without one, but six weeks into the program there were just too many assignments and especially too many groups to retain in the head. Soon I was getting group members mixed up and what assignments were due and when. It was starting to get out of hand. 

You think this may be a slight exaggeration, but here is the photo evidence: 


 

 


Those were all taken from Vanessa's agenda, which motivated me to think about getting one myself. Well, at some point you need to stop simply THINKING about it and DO it. That's when I marched right to my student federation and... kindly requested an agenda for free. They gave me this one:




But I wouldn't stop at just an agenda. An App I would strongly recommend is Classes. This classy app is great for counting down when your next class will be and organizing your exams and assignments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment