Sunday, December 4, 2011

ABED

I have fully caught up with NBC's Community. I heard good things about it before, but was too consumed with How I Met Your Mother to notice.

Now, I have chosen my favourite character to be Abed. But why does everyone seem to like him the most?

Is it his superior ability to be completely self-aware?

His encyclopedic knowledge of pop culture and movie references?

Or perhaps it is the endless gifts and talents he has throughout the show?


Well, I discovered the REAL reason we all love Abed, and the answer is completely psychological. Have you ever noticed in the opening credits...


The "C" in the sequence, when played in real-time, looks like an "E" which when spelled out in order conveniently spells "A-B-E-D"

And there you have it; it's completely subliminal messaging!

1 comment:

  1. so would you consider yourself a victim of subliminal messaging? or does noticing it give you some immunity from it?

    ReplyDelete