Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall Prediction Results!

I discovered this website today that tells you if your show has been cancelled. You can find it at http://www.ismyshowcancelled.com/home/

Back in August I had a series of posts predicting what fall shows might be hits, misses, and maybes

Here are my predictions with the actual results. These results are from the date of this posting. 

Hits
Animal Practice - CANCELLED
Elementary - Picked up for a full season
Emily Owens, MD - Pending
Go On - Picked up for a full season
Revolution - Picked up for a full season

Misses
Guys With Kids - Shortened back order
Last Resort - CANCELLED
Made In Jersey - CANCELLED
Malibu Country - Pending
The Mob Doctor - Pending 
The Neighbors - Picked up for a full season
The New Normal - Picked up for a full season
Ben and Kate - Picked up for a full season
Vegas - Picked up for a full season

Maybes
The Mindy Project - Picked up for a full season
Nashville - Picked up for a full season
Partners - CANCELLED

With one exception, I was pretty spot on with the Hits. I definitely think Emily Owens will pick up a full season. 

I am a little surprised that some seasons were picked up, particularly The Neighbors, Ben and Kate, and Guys With Kids (even for a few more episodes). I'm confident/hoping they will not last a second season. 

The Mindy Project seems like a fun one, some smart choices in character casting. I haven't seen Nashville but I imagine that it will also survive a second season.

Next crop of shows I predict will have straight forward Yes or No, none of this 'Maybe' stuff. I will come back and update this list once the verdict is out on the shows now. I'm actually not watching any of these shows now, which is why I look forward to predicting how many seasons these shows will have (or have left!)

No comments:

Post a Comment